Get a free no obligation quote for accommodation on cottage Carmen by filling and sending booking form attached below.
After sending the booking form, we will contact you back within 48 hours, to confirn order, agree all details or just answer questions regaring the details of your stay or answer your questions strictly linked accommodation only.
Your selected term of stay will be booked and confirmed only after we will recieve the advance payment only. The advance payment represents 50% of the final price of stay and must be transfered to our bank account. If no advance payment is made within 5 days of booking, the reservation will be automatically canceled.
The remaining part of the final price must be paid at least 7 days prior to day of check in.
We are happy to provide you with any further information regarding payments, bank details or cottage availability individually.
Administrator: Data Administrator and provider of chatteau Carmen, Horni Mala Upa 71, 123 45 Petr Holubek (IČ 11027 878)
Manager: Martina Walters, Horni Mala Upa 71, 542 27
Guest: A natural person or a legal entity using the services of an Administrator.>
Regulation: The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individual citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
1)By completing and submitting a contact from websites (www.chatacarmen.cz, www.chatacarmen.com or www.heuttecarmen.de) you give your explicit consent to the Administrator in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. to process the following personal data:
2) This data will be processed for the purpose of providing services, communication, sending commercial communications that are directly linked to the description of services according to the trade license of the Administrator.
3) The name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address must be processed for the purposes of the statutory requirement (Act No. 326/1999 Coll. S 101 & S102). This data will be stored by the Administrator for 6 years.
4) The consent can be withdrawn at any time back by sending an email or letter to the address of Horni Mala Upa 71, 542 27, Czech Republic or Administrator's address.
5) The processing of personal data is performed by the Administrator. The administrator can use data for processing of personal data following services: Software Provider; internet app.; or alternatively other providers of data processing software, which are not currently used by the Administrator.
6) Please note, under the Data Protection Act you have the right to do:
7) In case of doubt about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, you have the right to contact us or contact the Office for Personal Data Protection www.uoou.cz
By transferring an advance payment for the purpose of confirming your reservation at the cottage Carmen, you acknowledge and agree to the following Cancellation Terms.
If you decide to cancel your reservation at least 30-days before your check in we will fully refund you with no additional charges.
Cancellations must always be made in writing (e-mail).
In the case you miss the 30-day cancellation period of your reservation, you will be charged by the percentage of the total price of the accommodation, depending on the number of days left to check in . Cancellation fees:
In the case of early termination or interruption of the stay that is not caused by the landlord, the guest is not entitled to a refund. However, we do not charge the recreation fee to the municipality.
All changes made at least 30-days before your check in of stay are free of charge, but are subject to our price list or our refund might be applicable to you.
All changes made later than 30-days before your check in are not refunded. (Except cancellation of full reservation, see section "Late cancelation")
Please, keep in mind, we can't accommodate the guests without a valid ID card or passport and also without completing application form.
Check in: On the day of arrival it is possible to accommodate guest from 2pm onwards.
Check out: On the day of departure, the cottage must be made available by 10 am. If that condition is not met, the guest will be charged an extra day of stay.